CO2 Flight marking machines
are widely used in metal molds, handicraft processing, medical drugs, single product line operations, engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, spray materials, epoxy resins, ceramics and other materials.
|Min Forming Text
|Laser Working Medium
1. Require the coding content not too complicated, otherwise it will affect the marking speed;
2. Cooperate directly with the assembly line to reduce loading and unloading manpower, and operators can avoid harsh production environments;
3. Automated production, greatly improved efficiency;
4. The coding speed is fast and the output is increased.
5. Protect the laser window with original isolators for enhanced stability and laser life;
6. Simple maintenance, long service life and small size, suitable for working in harsh environments;
7. High precision, suitable for fine work, and a wide range of materials;
8. The transmission can be configured to achieve a flow-through mode. The laser can be configured with a fiber laser specifically for metal or a non-metallic CO2 laser generator.